The Bottom Line
- Striking, modern design mixed with outdoor elements
- Perfect for business travelers craving an intimate setting
- Located near both San Jose forums and close to the international airport
- Quite a distance from the heart of San Jose, but a reasonable cab ride away
- Del Centro Empresarial Forum 2
150 Mts. Sur y 50 Mts. Oeste
Escazu 10903, Costa Rica
- Reservations: 1-877-859-5095
Guide Review - Hotel Indigo San Jose Forum in San Jose, Costa Rica
Every bedroom boasts one of several different photo murals – giant orchids, or a forest scene – encompassing a wall beside the bed. They might be a little much in many hotels, but in the urban jungles of Costa Rica, they fit just right. Other vast photo murals are located throughout the hotel: rainforests decorate the gym walls, and the gigantic image of a waterfall tumbles into the sleek outdoor swimming pool. The likeness of a nautilus shell is repeated throughout the hotel, representing the underlying geometry in nature's wonder.
Other hotel amenities include a 24-hour fitness center, and dining at the Golden Bean restaurant, which dishes up both international and local Costa Rican favorites with a gourmet edge.