The Bottom Line
Compare rates on flights to Managua, Nicaragua
- Right against the paradisiacal Caribbean waters.
- Offers everything you need, even what you didn't know you need.
- Wireless internet! Seriously!
- Free pickup from the airstrip.
- You'll never want to leave. Get out! Explore the island! Meet some locals!
- +505 575 5111
Cell: +505 633 0274 (Mike)
Cell: +505 658 5614 (Ton)
- Located on the southwest side of the island, three minutes by taxi from the Big Corn airstrip.
- Prices range from $45 USD for a single standard, to $104 for a double comfort (fits four, with a/c).
- Multiple night stays result in discounts, and breakfast is included.
- Snorkeling gear, golf carts and scooters are available for rental. Tours can be booked on-site.
Guide Review - Paraiso Club on Big Corn Island, Nicaragua
Travelers will find all they desire at Paraiso Club, whether a icy pina coloda, or a steaming filet mignon. The on-site restaurant serves fare ranging from lobster and pizza to more traditional Nicaraguan cuisine, and the beach bar opens right onto the sand. Guests benefit from wireless internet, beach chairs, free maid and room service, and of course, private bathrooms. A swimming pool will be ready in 2007, although with the Caribbean just steps away, what’s the point?